Thursday, March 10, 2016

Realistic

I give to you the latest snippet in the Reincarnated (click the link for previous entries) story in eleventy-one words...

‘Umm, okay…’ Charlotte replied skeptically.

‘What?!’ Olivia snapped.

Charlotte shrunk back into her chair. ‘I don’t know. I was just… It seems… Are you being realistic?’

Olivia backed off. ‘I don’t know. But I can’t stay here. I can’t take another ten years of this.’

Charlotte remained quiet, thoughtful.

‘Oh my God! It’s a freaking worldwide phenomenon. And my bitch of a mother won’t even acknowledge it.’

‘Sorry.’

‘Not your fault.’

‘What are you going to do?’

‘No idea.’

Charlotte stared past her, thinking.

‘What are you looking at?’

‘Hmm… Do you still want to find your kids?’ she asked.

‘I guess. Why?’

‘I may know someone who can help.’

‘Who?’


No comments: